Google is an American multinational technology company that is known as a search engine. Google has Internet-related services and products, which include a search engine, online advertising technologies, cloud computing, Computer software, and hardware. Google is a big search engine in the world; there are 6.9 billion searches every single day. Google is a big technology company alongside Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, and other companies.
Recently Google also moved into the mobile hardware maker by creating google smartphone(P.icel). The company’s Popularity growing fast for its product and service. Millions of users added every day.
|Founded||September 4, 1998, in California, United States.|
|Founders||Sergey Brin & Larry Page|
|Industry||Internet, Advertising, Cloud computing, Software, And Hardware.|
|Headquarter||Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, U.S.|
|Products||Google products list|
|Net income||$14,444,000,000 (2014)|
|Number of employees||114,096 (2019)|
Mission Statement Of Google:
Google’s mission statement is “To collect the information of the world and make it more useful and accessible for the user “. The company always tries to provide the best information by developing algorithms. Google has focused on developing and organizing information since 1998. People can access any information easily from google. The business provider and the user are benefited by the company mission statement. There are 4 primary elements of Google’s focus on this mission:
- World’s information
- Maximize access to information
World’s Information: Google believes in open access to information, So they develop the algorithm to give effective information for users from the web. For this reason, they don’t remove valuable content from their search result. If anybody violates their webmaster guidelines, they take action for this content.
Web crawlers Gather Information from Billions of webpages before user search and organize this information in the Search index. The crawling process starts with sitemaps and collects best information across hundreds of billions of web pages. Google avoids personal information (Email Address, Contract info, Etc)
Maximize Access to Information:
Google’s company’s mission is to-gather and organize the world’s information. Google organizes information and makes it universally accessible and useful. In this way, searching for information is too easy.
Google always tries to keep information accessible for a better experience of the user. Google removes spam content from its search results.
Google has been thinking of user benefits from the very beginning. Google Usefulness product and service for the user.
Vision Statement of Google:
Google’s Key vision is ” to provide access to the world’s information in one click “. This vision statement is a reflection of the company’s nature of business. The best service of Google is the Google search engine. Their focus is on this service so that users can access information easily. Mission and vision statement purpose, So thatUsers get exact information by one click on google. There are three primary components of the vision statement:
World’s information Gather
Google collection dates globally from the beginning to give the best service for users. Google designed an open-access platform. The purpose of the open-access platform is to access unlimited information to solve problems. Users can also store information through search engine service.
Google has also more visions
- AutoML Vision
- Vision API
Google AutoML vision statement is “Industry-leading accuracy for image understanding” For this work google uses two computer vision products that machine language. Machine learning helps to understand the image of industry-leading prediction accuracy.
AutoML Vision: Google cloud AutoML detects specific products or spots by machine learning. AutoML is also capable of detecting individual objects from an image.
Google Product and Service:
- Blogger: For google to create a personal blog.
- Android: Operating system for Smartphones.
- Gmail: 1GB free storage for users.
- Google Ads: Google Ads service that displays company ads in google search engine and another website.
- Google AdSense: A service that pays website owners or blog writers to show advertisements on their site.
- Google Adwords: A service that users pay to advertise their website, product, or service in search engines and other websites.
- Google Alerts: A service for user security. Google sent a text message
- Google Analytics: Google analytic gives visitors a report. So that the creator Analysis viewer behaviors.
- Google App Engine: A service for users.
- Google Books: Google service that contains thousands of books.
- Google Calendar: A service for users to create schedules and to share events with Each other.
- Google Chrome: The most popular mobile and desktop internet browser.
- Google Classroom: A fantastic service of Google that allows teachers and students to participate in a digital class.
- Google CSE: CSE is Google Custom Search Engine that allows you to create a custom google search engine.
- Google Docs: Google free service for the user that allows you to create a document and share your document with another user.
- Google Drive: 15GB free storage for any user. If you need more, you can buy it. This service allows users to store their file, view, and edit.
- Google Earth: You can find close shops, get directions, please of interest by using this service
- Google Image: This service allows you to search for images instead of text.
- Google Maps: A fantastic feature of Google that enables users to search for a location, search for local businesses, and more.
- Google sites: This service for users to create a website and share their product or service.
- Google Translate: You can translate any kind of language into your language or web page.
- Google Trends: You can find trending topics by using google trends.