As of 2021, about 90% of Americans have cell phones, and 40% of that mobile devices are iPhones.
The maximum number of iPhone users is Apple Pay. The maximum number of stores and restaurants accept Apple Pay. But does McDonald’s take Apple Pay like thousand of other restaurants? Here we discovered McDonald’s Apple Pay.
Does McDonald’s Take Apple Pay In 2021?
McDonald’s takes Apple Pay as a mobile payment as of 2021. In 2014 McDonald’s Announced that McDonald’s restaurants accept Apple Pay. Customers can use their iPhones to purchase items through Apple Pay. McDonald’s also accepts payment via MasterCard, Visa, Checks, PayPal, and cash. McDonald’s was a very early adopter of Apple Pay and another Payment method.
If you want to learn more about Mcdonald’s Apple Pay such as How do you use Apple Pay at McDonald’s, How To Setup Apple Pay + more, keep on reading below!
Here we discovered most of the common questions about McDonald’s Apple Pay that people wanted to know.
How Do You Use Apple Pay At McDonald’s 2021?
If you want to order at McDonald’s restaurant or drive-thru using Apple, you have to set up Apple Pay on your phone or Watch. After setting up Apple Pay on your iPhone, you can easily pay.
If you don’t know, how to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, you can see the below option. There we showed how to set up Apple. If you already have set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, You can skip it.
How To Setup Apple Pay on iPhone and Apple Watch?
You can easily set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch- follow the below step.
- First, Go to your iPhone setting and select ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’.
- Click the ‘Add Card’.option and select the payment type.
- Add your credit card or debit card (You can it manually)
- Now you’ll need to agree to Apple’s terms and conditions for credit card verification.
- After complete the process, you are ready to use Apple Pay.
How To Use Apple Pay Inside McDonald’s?
If you want to purchase food and want to use iPhone to Pya with Apple Pay at McDonald’s, You can pay easily to flow these steps:
- First, double-click on your iPhone right-side button and lock at your iPhone screen.
- If you are using Touch ID, put your finger on the home sensor or you can use the passcode.
- Then hold your iPhone over the contactless point of sale reader.
- Keep holding Your phone until you hear a ping sound and see a green checkmark on the Payment reader. That’s it.
What fast food places have Apple Pay?
The maximum number of fast-food restaurants such as McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, and Wendy’s accept Apple Pay.
If you want to find your nearest restaurant like those, you can use Google Maps that take Apple Pay.
Can you use Apple Pay at the drive-thru?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at the drive-thru. If you are an iPhone user and left home without a wallet, no problem!! you can use Apple Pay with your iPhone. You also can use Google Pay at the drive-Thru.
How To Use Apple Pay With McDonald’s Mobile App?
- At first, you have to download McDonald’s mobile app and sign in.
- After sign in, choose your local McDonalds restaurant.
- Then pick your food and it to your cart.
- After add items, Go to your shopping cart and continue to payment.
- Then enter your information and choose “Apple Pay’ as your payment method.
- Enjoy your food!
How To Use Apple Pay with Your Apple Watch At McDonald’s?
- First, double-tap the watch site button
- Then enter your passcode.
- Finally, hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment reader for pay.
- Keep holding Your Apple Watch until you hear a ping sound and see a green checkmark on the Payment reader
When you will shop at Walmart- a question will come to your head Does Walmart Take Apple Pay? If you want to learn, check here.